Tuesday, September 6, 2016

20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business – Forbes

[unable to retrieve full-text content]


Forbes
20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business
Forbes
I confess that when I watched my first business video on YouTube, I winced. It was bad. The lighting was terrible, the editing was frightful and the host sounded like yet another corporate drone that has come to define the modern executive. But then, I

Source

Powered by WPeMatico

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousLinkedInStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

The post 20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business – Forbes appeared first on Evan Vitale Consulting Blog.



from Evan Vitale Consulting Blog http://ift.tt/2cDPS02
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment